Compression Anastomosis in Colorectal Surgery
This video shows how compression anastomosis works in colorectal surgery. novoGI's clinically proven nitinol technology works with the biological forces of the healing process. This enables dynamic compression anastomosis of varying tissue thicknesses for natural healing following colorectal surgery.
Hear Gavriel Meron, President and CEO
Gavriel Meron, President and CEO, shares his vision for novoGI's comprehensive approach to advancing patient care for GI diseases.
Build Your Career at novoGI™
If you want to share our vision to lead us into the future, the inspiration to expand your talents, and the commitment to overcome new challenges, we invite you to build your career at novoGI™.
To learn more, click here to email
Engineering Project Manager
- Ensuring smooth and professional assimilation of new products into the Company’s operation framework, including supply chain processes and definitions, bench tests and performance evaluations, engineering, sub-contractors, etc.
- Coordinating with quality assurance personnel to ensure that goods meet the required standards and generate positive feedback from project team
- Managing process flow from R&D to production – including bench tests and performance evaluations
- Investigating, reporting, and resolving product technical issues in production
- Managing DMR & other engineering documents, and designing new parts
- Project management (planning, resourcing, and budgeting) according to Product Manager’s requirements as defined by Company' policy
- Contract manufacturing – manage and support outsourcing of devices by contract manufacturing locally & abroad
- Managing device files in production - DMR, Maintenance and building technical files for devices in production
- Maintenance, build, and preform IQ, OQ, PQ files, production specifications – MP & OI and production specifications – MP & OI
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure on multiple projects
- Very good communication skills
- Very good oral and written English skills
- BSc or MSc in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in the pharmaceutical market and working with medical standards
- Experience working with sub-contractors, locally and abroad – a plus
Location: Netanya, Israel